WY VINT Series Polymer Clay Cutter | VINTAGE #17
The cutters are used to work with polymer clay. Suitable for Vintage ornaments
OPT FOR SIZE:
ALL SIZE :15MM, 25MM, 35MM
Stamp Cutter Usage:
1. Condition polymerclay to optimal texture.
2. Roll out 2-3mm upon preference. Ideally 2.8mm to 3.2mm are for stamp cutter usage.
3. Dust your cutter with cornstarch
4. Stamp on your conditioned polymer clay, do noted that smaller gap requires skills and patience to take out.
5. Practice makes perfect!
Cutters are designed to work with polymer clay and other types of handmade creation.
Plastic is hard, sharp edge makes distinct shapes.
NOTE: Please do not use warm water to wash off. room temperature water is preferable.
• 3D Printed from eco-friendly plastics
• Drop-proof and kid-proof :)
• Produce and Ships direct from Studio, Made in Malaysia
PLA+ is a 3D printing plastic made from corn-starch or sugar cane. It is 100% biodegradable, and non-toxic. 3D printed products made with PLA+ are durable, strong, and useful items that hold up to life.